Country Home Plan with Optional Fourth Bedroom Over Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A welcoming front porch greets you to this lovely country home plan that gives you 3 or 4 beds, depending on whether you build out the optional second floor or not. Inside, you'll find a perfect balance between public and private spaces.
- Living and dining rooms grace each side of the foyer. Further in, a coffered ceiling canopies the grand room with a fireplace and transom window.
- The kitchen has an angled sink and a eat-at counter. Sunshine beams into the breakfast area through a wall of windows, making this the perfect spot to start the day.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and outdoor access. Through the five-fixture bath you'll find a large walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms are separated by a shared bath.
- Laundry is located by the garage entrance where a coat closet helps minimize clutter.
- The bonus room over the garage comes with its own bath giving you the flexibility to have a fourth bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get an expanded upstairs with house plan 710218BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,296 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,296 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 286 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 399 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick