Country Home Plan with Room Above
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A big covered front porch welcomes you into this well-designed home plan with lots of expansions room above.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer.
- The family room, breakfast nook and part of the kitchen have vaulted ceilings that make those rooms feel huge.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the master suite.
- Should you need to expand, there is a whole second floor with a rec room and another bedroom and bath.
- A balcony hall overlooks the family room and nook below through an open rail.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,441 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,441 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 477 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms