Country Home Plan with Stone Accents
About This Plan
- Stone accents, rustic front porch and a patio in the back dress up this charming country home plan.
- The enormous great room boasts a vaulted ceiling and fireplace flanked by windows. A bumpout adds character to this room.
- French doors lead to the kitchen and breakfast area. Take your coffee outside on the rear covered patio.
- More formal meals are perfect for the formal dining room which can alternatively be used as a study.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling from 9'-11'. A door gives access to the rear patio while French doors lead to the expansive master bath.
- Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Expand upstairs if needed with the large bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,439 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 59' 1"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick