Country Home Plan with Up To 5 Bedrooms
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This adorable cottage plan features a gable roof above horizontal siding, with a charming front porch.
- Step inside and you are greeted with the shared living spaces in an open format. The light-filled living room includes a fireplace, while overlooking the front porch.
- The eat-in kitchen boasts an island with an eating bar, and a large walk-in pantry is just within reach. The double-bowl sink rests beneath a window with views of the backyard.
- The left side of the home gives you two en suite bedrooms. The one in front can be used as a study.
- Upstairs, a game room with a laundry closet sits between two bedrooms each with their own bath.Convert the game room into a fifth bedroom, if needed.
- Related Plan: Add a 1-car garage on the right house plan 52294WM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,389 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 776 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss