Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch and Elevator Option
About This Plan
- Simple lap siding and tasteful stone accents combined with the iconic wrap around porch create the eye-catching exterior of this 4-bed country home plan.
- Stepping in the front door and arched opening to the left leads you to the living room which features a set of double doors that open back up to the wrap around porch.
- Cozy up around the fireplace in the great room which opens up to the dining room.
- The right side of the main floor is the owners' suite which features a luxury bathroom room that includes a separate spa tub, dual vanities and large walk-in closet.
- Back towards the foyer is a set of stairs that leads to the second floor where three additional bedrooms are.
- If the stairs become too much overtime the coat closet at the foyer was designed for an optional elevator to move you between levels.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 892 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick