Country Home with Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Country home plan is filled with surprises such as the book nook with a reading porch and window seat plus an outdoor solar slab with retractable awning.
- Sliding glass doors let you get to the solar slab from the master bedroom and the family room.
- Use the Flex room as a formal dining room, playroom or even an extra bedroom.
- An office tucked away in the back of the home has a separate door so customers or clients can come in without going through the house.
- The kitchen has an efficient U shape with an island, walk-in pantry and tons of counter space.
- Off by itself, the master suite holds his and hers walk-in closets and a bathroom with 12' high ceilings.
- Other extras include a green house and large storage shed, making this a wonderful home with exciting features not found in other homes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,496 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 3"
- Depth: 79' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss