Country Home with Live-in Apartment
About This Plan
- The huge great room has a fireplace with flanking shelves, a wide bay window and dining area surrounded with windows.
- Many excellent features adorn the kitchen including a corner window sink, island snack bar, walk-in pantry and breakfast area with adjoining covered patio.
- The apartment with its own exterior entrance and entry with coat closet accesses the dining and great rooms of the primary residence.
- 1,014 square feet of optional living area on the lower level includes a large family room with fireplace and home theater room with walk-in bar and half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,420 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,408 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,014 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss