Country Home with Vaulted Spaces and a Bonus Option
About This Plan
- Country style reigns supreme in this lovely 3-bed home plan. It starts with a lovely covered porch at the entry, which opens directly into the foyer with views to the dining room and great room ahead.
- In back, the vaulted family room has a fireplace centered on the back wall.
- The kitchen has views to the back and easy access to the tray vaulted breakfast area and the dining room. A pantry and close access to the garage entry makes getting groceries inside a breeze.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet and dual vanities.
- Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms with walk-in closets and a shared bath. An optional bonus room gives you expansion space upstairs.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 12108JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,326 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 572 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"