Country Home with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Encircled by a charming wrap-around porch, this compact three-bedroom country home incorporates over 2,000 square feet of efficient living space while exuding spacious ambiance. Featuring an open floor plan in which the dining, kitchen and living rooms enjoy common boundaries, the home provides a delightful floor plan for easy living.
- Entered from the covered porch, the living room is warmed by a fireplace flanked by lower cabinets and windows above. The large U-shaped eat-in country kitchen houses a snack bar, pantry, ample cabinet space and is open to the dining room.
- The downstairs master bedroom is served by his and hers closets and a master bath which includes dual lavoratories, a linen closet, a separate shower and tub. Two tidy upstairs bedrooms both have large closets and share a full bath.
- The garage, located to the back of the house, is equipped with a large separate storage/work room.
- Foundation options: basement, crawl space, slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,339 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 823 sq. ft.
- Storage: 116 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 67' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick