Country House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A wide entryway off the foyer marks the beginning of the home office with its front-facing window.
- Vaulted ceilings in back unite the kitchen, living and dining rooms so all can enjoy the big fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to the deck.
- A vaulted master suite is the only bedroom on this floor so homeowners can live all on the main level.
- Two family/guest bedrooms on the finished lower level share a hall bathroom.
- There's plenty of room to entertain in the enormous family room with a wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,371 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"