Country House Plan with Bonus Space
About This Plan
- A huge second floor bonus space can be finished off to suit your needs in this Country house plan.
- The first floor living area has an open flow, with interior columns framing the formal dining room.
- Enjoy a big roaring fire while you are getting dinner ready at the kitchen sink.
- That bay window extends the breakfast nook, making it feel larger.
- The home comes with a 7' deep covered front porch that wraps around the dining room and a 10' deep grilling porch in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,853 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,853 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick