Country House Plan with Finished Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- From the outside, this attractive Country house plan looks like it is one story but a finished lower level adds a whopping 1,243 square feet of extra living space.
- On the main floor you get a big open living space, a quiet study and two bedrooms.
- There are two porches for your outdoor enjoyment.
- The master suite offers a lovely tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a big private bathroom.
- Head downstairs to the spacious family room and huge hobby room that would make a great exercise room.
- Two additional bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get different versions with 64425SC, 64431SC and 64435SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,243 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss