Country House Plan with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- Get a lovely first floor master suite with this neat-as-a-pin Country house plan.
- With its location at the back of the house, you'll be away from street noise.
- A 9' deep front porch has lots of room for chairs so you can put your feet up and relax outdoors.
- In the living room, a big fireplace throws off warmth and there are windows on two sides of the room.
- The kitchen is nicely placed between the formal dining room and the informal bayed breakfast nook.
- Both of the upstairs bedrooms get charming dormers, walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- Future rec space over the garage can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,528 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 656 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 282 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 2"
- Depth: 86' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick