Country House Plan with Front and Back Porches
About This Plan
- Stone and siding combine to give an elegant appearance to this Country house plan.
- The huge vaulted great room has a front covered veranda and the rear covered patio on each side.
- Dine in the informal dining area set in a bay or eat outside on the patio.
- All three bedrooms are on the right side of the home with the master suite in back away from street noise.
- The master walk-in closet is huge and has his and her built-in chests.
- The large three car garage is side load making it suitable for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 688 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick