Country House Plan with Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- Graceful arched windows sit under each gable of this Country house plan.
- Inside, an arched entryway leads you past the home office to the big, open living area that combines the cooking, eating and living spaces of the home.
- A sun room in back opens up to the 8' deep covered porch.
- There are two bedrooms in this home with the master suite located in back.
- Homeowners get their own sitting room and a bathroom that is handicap accessible.
- The two car garage comes with a spacious shop area and unfinished attic space that can be finished at your leisure.
- This home is designed for energy-efficient ICF exterior walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,283 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,283 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 2,303 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 66' 2"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1058 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss