Country House Plan with Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- The well-balanced facade of this Country house plan has three dormers on the central roof and lots of transoms for extra light.
- Once inside, you had step into the study on the left or the formal dining room on the right.
- The heart of the home is the big family room in back with its corner fireplace.
- The efficient kitchen is combined with the breakfast nook to form one large space.
- Homeowners will appreciate having no stairs to climb at night, with their first floor suite just steps away.
- Three delightful bedroom are on the upper floor with bedroom 4 having a private bathroom.
- A game room keeps the kids happy and opens up to future space with an optional extra bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,261 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,279 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 624 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 528 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick