Country House Plan with Secluded Master Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Three perky dormers sit atop the roof of this warm Country house plan.
- The front porch is 9' deep - just right for chairs and maybe a swing.
- Columns separate the formal dining room from the foyer so you have a great view as soon as you walk in the house.
- You'll have plenty of room for furniture in the huge vaulted great room that has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- From the well-placed kitchen sink, you can see it all.
- Set off by itself, the master suite is a quiet oasis.
- Unfinished storage and future bonus space on the second floor give you options for expansion.