Country House Plan with Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- Three perky dormers sit atop the roof of this warm Country house plan.
- The front porch is 9' deep - just right for chairs and maybe a swing.
- Columns separate the formal dining room from the foyer so you have a great view as soon as you walk in the house.
- You'll have plenty of room for furniture in the huge vaulted great room that has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- From the well-placed kitchen sink, you can see it all.
- Set off by itself, the master suite is a quiet oasis.
- Unfinished storage and future bonus space on the second floor give you options for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,942 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 368 sq. ft.
- Storage: 672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 58' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Split Bedrooms