Country House Plan with Study and Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- A big covered porch wraps around the living room and family room of this one level Country house plan.
- The formal living room is kept separate from the family room so you can entertain company, with the kids in another room.
- From the kitchen island you can see into the vaulted family room and the breakfast nook.
- Sliding pocket doors in the master bedroom open to reveal a private study that cuts down on the noise.
- In the master bathroom, you get two sinks and both a tub and a shower.
- There are double sinks in the hall bathroom too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,580 sq. ft.
- Entry: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss