Country House Plan with Three to Five Bedrooms
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Chose from three to five bedrooms in this adorable Country house plan.
- Have the master bedroom be the only one on the first floor or use the office/nursery as an extra bedroom.
- Two interior columns off the foyer announce the entrance to the formal dining room.
- You can entertain in the great room without fear of any kitchen noise since they are beautifully separated.
- Up on the second floor bedroom 3 gets two charming dormer windows.
- Get an extra bedroom by finishing off the 199 square foot bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,179 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 476 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 199 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 10"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick