Country House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A beautiful 7' deep country porch wraps around the dining room and bedroom 2 of this Country house plan.
- The left wall of the dining room is left open to the foyer for better views.
- In back, the spacious family room has a vaulted ceiling and corner fireplace that can be seen from the nook.
- The kitchen has both an island and a peninsula eating bar that seats three.
- Two bedrooms are on the main floor including the stately master bedroom with its 10'-11' boxed ceiling.
- The other two large bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,865 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,257 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 608 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 727 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 80' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick