About This Plan
- Three dormers and a big old Country porch adorn this very large Country home plan.
- The vaulted foyer showcases the fanned staircase as you enter the home.
- The family room is also vaulted with an open rail balcony above to enjoy the views.
- This home has a luxurious first floor master suite set off by itself, with an enormous compartmented walk-in closet
- A gourmet kitchen opens to a cheerful breakfast area with built-in desk.
- The rear entry has a second set of stairs that lead to the future rec room over the garage.
- Two of the upstairs bedrooms have cozy dormer windows and walk-in closets
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,467 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 510 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,467 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 80' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick