Country Living with Great Palladian Windows
About This Plan
- A warm and welcoming country porch beckons you to enter this spacious family home plan.
- Corinthian columns catch your eye as you step into the foyer and an arched opening leads back to the family room with its vaulted ceilings.
- Special touches can be found all throughout the home such as a built-in wet bar in the family room and display niche in the library with fireplace.
- The country kitchen has a bayed eating area and lots of counter space including the center island.
- A fireplace warms the first floor master suite and homeowners will love the spa bath with more corinthian columns to add a touch of elegance.
- Each of the second floor bedrooms has a charming dormer window, if not two.
- Future rec space over the side-load garage can be reached from either the first or second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,939 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,653 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick