Country Lodge with Wraparound Porch and an Upstairs Bunk and Rec Room
About This Plan
- A metal roof, stone based columns, and tidy board and batten siding create a charming look to this New American lodge plan. Designed for those who enjoy outdoor living this luxurious cabin plan is ideal for any mountain view, lake side, or river front property.
- The large side, vaulted covered deck catches your attention as you approach the home. Centered along the back of the deck is a large wood burning fireplace.
- Inside, the first floor plan is filled with a grand, vaulted great room. A fireplace provides some separation between the living area and the dining room.
- The kitchen fills the back of the great room and offers and island with eating bar and generous sized walk-in pantry which has access to under-stair storage.
- All four bedrooms are clustered along the right side of the home. Each is a suite with a private full bathroom.
- Upstairs, the kids and guests will enjoy the recreation room. A bunk room and a full bathroom offers additional flex space if the extra bedroom isn't needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,829 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,098 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12