Country Styling with Future Bonus Space
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This spacious Country house plan is loaded with extras like the storm room off the garage, a pool bath and a huge back porch with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace.
- Interior columns off the foyer define the formal dining room with its gorgeous ceiling.
- Further back, a 12' coffered ceiling tops the huge family room that is open to the kitchen and large nook.
- A hidden walk-in pantry is lined with built-in shelving for food storage or pots and pans.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home and boasts a double tray ceiling, vaulted master bathroom and his and her closets, one with a window seat.
- Two additional bedrooms lie across the house with another one upstairs.
- The huge home office features a fireplace and a built-in cabinet.
- Gain an extra 650 square feet of living space if you finish the bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the safe room and move the stairs to the space over the garage with house plan 360026DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,163 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 827 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 703 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 287 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 9"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1032 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick