Country Sweetheart With Wraparound
About This Plan
- This four bedroom southern-inspired house plan - two beds down and two up - has an attractive porch that wraps around two sides. In the back, a spacious deck increases your outdoor space.
- The foyer has views straight through the home and guides you into the great room with a 2-story ceiling and fireplace.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and breakfast area and has easy dining room and garage access.
- The master has a large walk-in and is conveniently located on the main floor.
- A back stair leads to a roomy future rec room if you wish to expand. And a balcony looks down to the great room below.
- Related Plan: Build in reverse with house plan 32585WP.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,965 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 591 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 415 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 564 sq. ft.
- Deck: 299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 2"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick