About This Plan
- This splendid home is built around a courtyard, giving great views to every room on both floors.
- Enter the house from the motorcourt (with split garage space for four cars) and step into the foyer. From here, a wall of French doors gives you a gorgeous vista of the pool and extensive loggias.
- To the left, everyone can relax in the family room, open kitchen, and circular breakfast nook. More formal reception happens in the "sala" and dining room, each boasting a fireplace. Kids will love the game room and wet bar.
- Clear across the courtyard, the owner's retreat has the wing to itself: a sitting room, fireplace, two big closets, and great bathroom (with two water closets) surround you with comfort.
- A detached guest suite sits next to the veranda and near the exercise room.
- Three more bedroom suites rest upstairs.
- The roof has a 4:12 pitch and is a truss design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,911 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,429 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 2,193 sq. ft.
- Storage: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 160' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1152 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss