Covered Porch and Patio
About This Plan
- A covered porch in front and a covered patio in back offer outdoor living space at this country home, where the side-entry garage suits the design to a wide or corner lot.
- A feeling of open space is created by the great room, dining room set off by columns and the breakfast room/kitchen area. There is a large pantry off the breakfast area.
- In the master suite, a bayed sitting area and two walk-in closets are featured. The master bath includes a garden tub and separate shower.
- Windows across the length of the master bedroom and great room offer backyard views.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plan 3153D.
- Get more room with a second story with house plan 31156D (2,876 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Optional Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 212 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 393 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick