Cozy 2 Bed Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- You'll be living larger than you thought 992 sq.ft. could ever do in this 2 bedroom cottage home plan.
- An 8' deep front porch gives extra living area for relaxing.
- An open great room, kitchen and dining area combine to make the home feel larger.
- A gas fireplace is accented with cabinets and windows above.
- The kitchen comes complete with an island and raised snack bar. A large walk-in pantry gives extra storage.
- Each bedroom has large walk-in closets. The laundry room is tucked close to the bedrooms for convenience.
- The roof has a 7/12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12