Cozy 3 Bed Cottage With Bonus
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom cottage house plan has a great mixed material exterior and a winning combination of indoor and outdoor spaces.
- The covered front porch wraps around the right side where it is accessible by the vaulted master bedroom. That bedroom also has direct access to its own private back porch.
- In the foyer, you'll enjoy views through the home to the dining room and lanai beyond. It opens to the family room where a fireplace draws your attention.
- The kitchen is strategically located and has close access to the garage entry for simple grocery unloading, a large walk-in pantry and a bartop for casual eating. The dining room is in direct view and the lanai is close as well. There, you'll enjoy the fireplace and the outdoor kitchen.
- Two bedrooms are located on the left, giving the master suite great privacy. Each of those bedrooms has its own bath.
- A vaulted study gets natural light from two windows. A closet option gives this space great flexibility.
- The garage is side load, and has a shop with its own entrance.
- Expand upstairs in the large bonus room and downstairs as well if you choose the basement option.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,267 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 345 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 123 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 530 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 439 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 1"
- Depth: 64' 1"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick