Cozy and Compact Cottage
About This Plan
- Just the right size to make it easy to clean and maintain, this cozy Cottage house plan fits well on a narrow lot.
- An open floor plan makes the home feel much large, with sight lines that run from the front door all the way to the deck in back.
- The efficient kitchen benefits from both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- Double doors in the master suite lead out to the large back deck.
- Two family bedrooms lie across the house away from the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Deck: 242 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 9"
- Depth: 43' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick