Cozy Beach House Plan with Optional Carport
About This Plan
- Shake shingles lie beneath a gable roof with brackets supporting the deep overhang, while tapered columns add a craftsman touch to the welcoming front porch on this cozy, 3-bedroom beach house.
- A living room greets you upon entering, and provides clean sight lines through to the dining room, and beyond to the kitchen.
- A kitchen island anchors the space and a back porch offers room for a grilling station.
- Retreat to your master bedroom located towards the back of the home, which includes a walk-in closet and bathroom, with double sinks and a private toilet room.
- Two additional, nearly identical bedrooms are separated by a full bath.
- An optional carport attaches to the right side of the home and includes a storage room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"