Cozy Bungalow with Attached Garage
About This Plan
- A deep front porch shelters the front door on this cozy 3 bedroom bungalow house plan.
- The front door opens to the living room with fireplace and views to the kitchen.
- The kitchen has a booth for family meals, counter seating and is open to the dining room.
- An attached garage has easy access to the kitchen.
- The master suite is in back and has a walk-in closet. Two more beds share a bath and have laundry conveniently located in the hall.
- There are storage racks to help minimize clutter.
- Enjoy easy back yard access from the dining room which opens to the patio.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 50111PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,667 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick