Cozy Cape Codder with Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cute as a button, this cozy Cape Cod house plan has dormers, a metal roof and beautiful shutters to boost the curb appeal.
- The L-shaped foyer leads you off to a quiet study or you can use the room as an extra bedroom thanks to the closet and attached bathroom.
- In back, the open floor plan unites the great room, dining area and kitchen, with views that stretch back to the rear covered porch.
- The large master suite comes with double doors to the rear porch.
- On the upper floor, each bedroom has its own bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 gets a walk-in closet and bedroom 4 has a dormer window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,396 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 601 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,396 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 2"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss