About This Plan
- Snug and cozy, this Cottage home plan packs a lot into its 1163 square feet of living space.
- The main living area is all open from front to back, making the home feel larger.
- The living room ceiling is raised to 12' while the dining room and kitchen have the standard 9' height.
- A side porch off the kitchen give you room for grilling.
- The master bedroom is located in the rear close to the laundry closet, while the two family bedrooms are near the front of the home..
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 52231MM (1,381 sq. ft.).
- Get an attached 2-car garage with house plans 52229WM (1,163 sq. ft. living area) and 52230WM (1,381 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,163 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 41 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss