Cozy Cottage Plan with Screened Porch and Optional Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This cozy cottage house plan features a wrap-around porch that offers access into the formal entryway, or guides you to the side of the home where friends and family may enter.
- Clean views from the great room, into the dining room, and beyond to the screened porch provide that open-concept feeling many homeowners desire.
- The U-shaped kitchen offers counter-height seating for casual meals and conversation, and the window above the double-bowl sink overlooks the back deck.
- The master bedroom can be accessed from the dining room, and shares a Jack-and-Jill bath with the second bedroom on this level.
- Double the square footage when you complete the lower level, and gain two bedrooms, a full bath, and large family room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Deck: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 331 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 6"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss