Cozy Cottage with Carport in Back
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom cottage has a cozy front porch and at just 41'-wide is suited for a narrow lot. The dormer in front is decorative and adds to the charm of the home.
- The first room you enter off the porch is the great room with 10'-ceilings and a fireplace on the right wall. An arched opening leads to the kitchen and dining area. From the kitchen island you have unobstructed views to the front of the home.
- Two bedrooms share a bath between them and the master bedroom is in the back of the home. It features an oversized closet and a private bath.
- There is a mudroom off the rear porch and laundry and a half bath there as well.
- A carport in back has room for two cars.
- Related Plan: Get a 4 bed version with house plan 51744HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,155 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Carport: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 97' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick