Cozy Cottage with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Walking pass the single car garage you approach the front door which opens into a long entry hall of this 3-bed house plan.
- To the right a door opens to the utility room which links the garage to the living area of the home.
- Pass the utility room door a cased opening brings you to the great room and C-shaped kitchen.
- The master suite is also on the main floor and features an owners bathroom with a single vanity and generous walk-in closet.
- A staircase off the foyer leads down to the daylight basement. There, you'll find two additional bedrooms, a full bathroom and family room with optional kitchenette. If needed this space would make a great additional dwelling unit.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,021 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,027 sq. ft.
- Storage: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 302 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss