Cozy Country-Style House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- At just 1,900 square feet, this cozy, country-style home plan isn't a large home, but it feels spacious all the same.
- The combination kitchen/family room has a lot to do with creating that sense of openness. Windows span most of that back wall along with two overhead sky lights, bringing the outdoors in, and a lofty vaulted ceiling adds volume. Sliding glass doors in the nook open onto a wide patio with a built-in planter at center.
- The master suite, well separated from the other two bedrooms, has a walk-in closet and private bathroom with dual vanity. Shower and toilet are separately enclosed. Sliding glass doors at the rear provide direct access to the patio.
- The two bedrooms share a two-section bathroom.
- A traditional post-and-rail covered porch wraps around most of the exterior of the living room, softening the light that illuminates the formal space.
- All of the living areas are on one level making this plan could adaptable for wheelchair accessibility.