Cozy Craftsman Cottage with Optional Second Floor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cheery dormers atop a covered porch extend a warm welcome to this Craftsman cottage house plan.
- A vaulted family room is the focal point from the foyer, with a cozy fireplace as its backdrop.
- The master suite is secluded from the other bedrooms giving homeowners privacy.
- A serving bar in the kitchen caters to the breakfast area and family room – convenient for entertaining.
- Finishing the optional second floor adds a bedroom and bath, as well as a bonus room that can be used to the homeowner's discretion.
Optional Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,656 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 717 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick