Cozy Home Plan with Angled Keeping Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stunning brick facade with classy Colonial touches conceals a smart interior. Maximum privacy is achieved by counterposing the luscious master suite and the twin bedrooms in opposite corners of the home. The intervening space is filled by a formal dining room and vaulted great room, both set off by stately columns, as well as a spacious kitchen, breakfast nook, and cozy keeping room.
- Fireplaces bring warmth to the great room and the keeping room, while a series of windows along the back walls of these rooms fill them with natural light.
- The master suite is private from the other bedrooms, and features a tray ceiling, a corner soaking tub and serene backyard views.
- A bonus room upstairs gives you potential expansion space and with an accompanying bathroom can be used as a fourth bedroom if needed.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710244BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,289 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,289 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 311 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick