Cozy House Plan in Two Versions
About This Plan
- This cozy house plan comes in two versions with one certain to please. An open floor plan makes this home feel larger than it is.
- Entertain guests while you cook at the island range. The L-shaped kitchen shares a snack bar with the living room. Extra storage can be found in the abundance of cabinets in this kitchen.
- A French door gives easy access to the large patio, great for entertaining.
- The master bedroom is large and has a walk-in closet. A French door gives access to the rear patio. The master bath has dual sinks and a split layout for plenty of privacy.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are nicely sized and this split bedroom layout offers everyone privacy.
- Convenience can be found in esy access to the laundry area located at Bathroom 2.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 2517DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,551 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,551 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick