Cozy House Plan with Fieldstone Exterior and Angled Keeping Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This design was created for the homeowner who wants upscale features on one level. Its cozy fieldstone exterior sets that stage for an equally impressive design inside.
- Two separate living spaces - the angled keeping room and the family room - give homeowners and guests alike options on where to gather.
- Double ovens and a serving bar in the kitchen make meal preparation and entertaining fun and easy. A covered porch is accessed from the breakfast area giving homeowners a quiet and peaceful spot to unwind.
- The master suite is private from the other bedrooms, and features a tray ceiling, a corner soaking tub and serene backyard views.
- A bonus room upstairs gives you potential expansion space and with an accompanying bathroom can be used as a fourth bedroom if needed.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710246BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,275 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 407 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick