Cozy Narrow Lot House Plan
About This Plan
- A covered front porch gives you a warm Country welcome every time you come home.
- Less that 30' wide, the home is packed with amenities such as a study, first floor master suite and a total of four bedrooms.
- The half wall peninsula eating bar gives you views right into the dining room and living room, making the open space feel huge.
- The main floor master suite has a door right into the laundry room, a wonderful convenience.
- The second floor comes with lots of attic space for storage.
- Bedroom 2 has its own bathroom and a big walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a two car garage version with house plan 52243WM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,431 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 801 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 62 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss