Cozy Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- This cozy Southern home plan has a hip roof and split bedroom layout.
- A big family room is open to the kitchen and dining room, making the home feel larger.
- The master suite is separated from the other bedrooms for privacy.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead out to the rear of your lot.
- Related Plans: Change the roofline and downsize with house plan 42284DB (1,265 sq. ft) or get an alternate exterior with house plan 42285DB (1,373 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12