Cozy Traditional Home Plan with Two Master Bath Options
About This Plan
- This flexible design boasts a charming, traditional exterior with forward-facing gables and a stone skirt.
- Inside, a flex room to the left could serve as a second bedroom, or home office, and neighbors a full bath.
- A cathedral ceiling sits atop the open-concept living space, where a corner fireplace adds a sense of warmth and comfort. A kitchen island anchors the living space and a nearby pantry increases storage space.
- The master bedroom is rear facing, and includes a master bath with a linen closet and sizable wardrobe. Choose the second master bath layout in order to separate the shower and tub.
- The double garage offers entry from the front, and opens into a mudroom with a drop zone for personal items, next to the laundry room.
Alternate Master Bath Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12