Craftsman Bungalow with Attached Garage
About This Plan
- Four sturdy columns set on brick bases support the big front porch of this Craftsman bungalow.
- Half walls between the living room and dining room provide separation yet still preserve the sight lines between the rooms.
- The large kitchen offers an island with a sink and a peninsula eating bar.
- Sliding glass doors in the breakfast nook lead out to the back yard.
- Located at the back of the home, the master bedroom has both a walk-in and a linear closet and a private bathroom.
- The two family bedrooms are at the front of the house.
- Related Plan: Get a version without the garage with house plan 50161PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,563 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front