Craftsman Bungalow with Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- A covered porch on sturdy columns set on brick bases support the front porch of this Craftsman bungalow.
- Half walls between the living room and dining room provide separation yet still preserve the sight lines between the rooms.
- The kitchen has a peninsula big enough for a pair of stools.
- A porch in back is accessible from the kitchen.
- Located at the back of the home, the master bedroom has both a walk-in and a linear closet and a private bathroom.
- The two family bedrooms are at the front of the house.
- Related Plan: Get a version with an attached garage with house plan 50133PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"