About This Plan
- This stylish Craftsman home plan comes with an unfinished lower level that offers future expansion possibilities.
- The adorable exterior draws you in to a well-designed floor plan layout.
- The great room is vaulted and has a large fireplace as the focal point.
- Both the den and the dining room are also vaulted making these rooms feel larger.
- With the addition of a closet, the den could easily convert to a third bedroom.
- In front, the master suite ceiling also vaults up and the private bathroom has two sinks.
- The roof is a truss design with a 4:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,752 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 415 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot