1 - 2
About This Plan
- Wood shakes and sturdy columns adorn this Craftsman Cottage home plan.
- Use the den as an optional second bedroom since the hall bath is close by.
- The main living area is in the rear and has a wonderful open layout that gives you sweeping views from the kitchen to the dining area to the family room.
- A spacious master suite gives you an upgraded tray ceiling and large private bathroom.
- The front porch is 20' x 6'8";the rear porch is 6'8" x 8'8".
- Related Plans: See house plans 41836DB for a front-facing master suite and 41837DB for a different front porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick