Craftsman Cottage Built for Entertaining
About This Plan
- An arched covered porch and carriage style garage doors add great street appeal to this Craftsman home plan . Enjoy entertaining friends and family in your large great room with a sliding glass door for back yard grilling.
- The open dining room has plenty of light while viewing the rear yard.
- The master suite has plenty of wall space for large furniture, a private bathroom and an extra large walk-in closet.
- For convenience, the garage access is located in the kitchen area as well as a half bath.
- The upper floor features a full bath and two spacious bedrooms with unique ceilings.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 59302ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,048 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 606 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 246 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 50' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 411 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick